12.06.2022

Babies keep getting borned

9.28.11 

Today I'm twenty-three years , eight months, two weeks and six days young.

I don't know why our world including me is obsessed with AGE.


At work this morning my only friends at my desk were a calculator and postits so I figured this out.

Ive lived 8,655 days.   Seems like a lot. But If I live to be 100 which isn't uncommon in my family, I will live 36,500 days.  Which means I've only lived 23%.

Which means, I've still got 77% left to live.  Which means I've got 27,846 days left.

So why then do I feel my youth tip toeing quietly out the back?

Stop! I yell and scream but people are scooting me down this bench and babies keep being born.
I know I wasn't born to stay this way forever, we were born to experience beauty in every season.  There are so many good moments to come.

Plead with you to never shrivel and dry up.  Stay juicy stay exuberant, life is full of opportunity.


I read this the other day and loved it.

"Everything in your life right now, was once only a dream"





No comments: