12.06.2022

Live from New York City

Well I think its time to resurrect this blog.  I miss writing.  Part of me feels a bit dead without it.

So I finished my mission in November 2013.  What an incredible experience.

After that I spend a little bit of time with my family in Washington and then gathered my very few belongings in April and shipped off to my beloved Hawaii, to finish my degree.


I fnished school quickly in June and then decided to move to New York City in July. The past 7 months have just breezed on by like a tropical storm.  Okay so my writing skills are a bit dusty.


This summer was fun a bit lonely but I had so many adventures out there in the Hamptons

After that was over I had to find work.  So I had about 10 different jobs whie living in the city

they include

baking bread
working at a bakery
selling muffins on the subway
dogsitting/being a human chew toy
personal chef
working at a staffing agency quit after one day
working as a door to door salesman quit after one day


mia visited
saw sister stevenson

tried to work as a massage therapist


i took care of this little girl

fell in love with this park

learned how to have a stone cold face

had a crush on this guy

sort of dated this guy


Anyway it has been chalk full of good expereince, hard experiences.

But most of all I can really feel like Im alive and that I did this.

Kaitlyn and Megan visited
Brookie visited and moved here
Monica visited.  We fought but loved every minute together


No comments: