12.06.2022

stuff young people can do

7.25.11

are you happy? are you growing?

those words have been pentrating my mind all day. 

I love them and I trust them.  
They go hand in hand really--- happiness and growing.  Naturally when we are growing we are happy and when we are happy we are usually growing. 

Hmm.  I have to answer that the brand of happiness that I have right now is one that I feel like is not counterfit but its bot like bursting with joy sometimes i feel overflowing with happiness, but I want o feel like Im thriving rather than surviving.  I learned this long ago that when we are only living for ourselves, we may was well be dead :p.  


I love the idea of being a musician.  Of writing on hearts with words and strings.  Or stringing hearts together with words. 


I feel that since I am young I have got to do all the stuff that young people can do. 



i sort of wish my name was clementine.  i really like my name just feelin sorta blue or something.  no im really happy but just scatterbrained. I keep peering over my shoulder for answers. 

I love when I hear my parents laughing downstairs nothing makes my heart happier.  


ive been on the computer way more than usuall and im nervous im gonna get a crooked spine like all those years of having a straight up and down spine are in vain.

No comments: